Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awesomely good, Awesomely bad

I've wanted a Watchmen movie for more than half my life. The new trailer sends shivers up my spine. I've watched it three times today and seriously thought about going to see Batman again to see it on the big screen.

There's a bug in DNS, some of the major glue on the 'tubes that prevents you from having to remember a 32-bit number instead of just typing in "rossum.blogspot.org" ever day. We should expect an exploit in the wild in the near future. Good info here, video for the layperson here. Patch your shit, people.

2 comments:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Scott Radish said...

If you're looking for something Watchmen related to keep you in the happy, check out the animated comic available on ITunes. I haven't seen it yet, but the Invincible show they did rocks.