Monday, October 03, 2005

Beyond the Storm available as PDF!

Some of you may recall that I occasionally play a game or two. About a month ago (go figure) I saw this post on the Forge (a site promoting indie roleplaying). David "Blue" Wendt has since organized the Beyond the Storm project, a way for the gaming community to give something back to New Orleans. All profits go the the Red Cross.

I stepped up and wrote a fun little RPG about working in restaurants called "Don't Wanna Make Groceries." I also did some editing work, which helped me remember how good it feels to work with words again.

The print-on-demand version will be available soon, but the PDF of Beyond the Storm: Shadows of the Big Easy is available here!

1 comment:

WB said...

Or you can use Print(fu), right now. This service is perfect for RPG'rs who want a cheap booked copy of their PDFs.