Saturday, May 06, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Hooray! Power and all the comforts of home!

I have a huge backlog of posts to get out of my head, notably a few game session reports (both board and role-playing), some interesting thoughts on the convergence of work, play, and World of Warcraft (plus interesting thoughts on second Life), my award-winning role-plying game 1984 Prime, dining out in Austin, and the ever-loving and world famous Nickel Tours.

But first, unpacking, errands, lunch, and cleaning out the fridge. Oh, and comforting that traumatized and co-dependent cat who was left alone for nearly a whole day without human contact. Doesn't your heart just break?

In the tech side of the world, I finally got Deflexion (the LASER game!), and rumor control claims that the new Intel MacBooks will be ready for purchase Thursday. I've already told my dotted-line boss that I plan to not be productive in the near future...

No comments: