Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy 200th post!

Hello, loyal readers. Some of you have been with me since the beginning, and some of you are just joining me.

Either way, I've got a present for myself.

I was up late last night with my new MacBook, fiddling and playing and learning about the Migration Assistant in OS X. Did you know that Apple's Target Mode will only work with the master drive? I wound up having to clone my drive to a firewire enclosure and then import that way. By and large, all went swimmingly well. A few apps needed to be reinstalled with their Universal Binary counterparts, and apps are extremely cranky if you change your username (I wound up having to import twice due to this), and I want more RAM, but I'm loving it so far.

In other news, I've been slacking on my blog lately due to console addiction. I rented Destroy All HUMANS! and have spent too much time basking in electronic chaos for a few hours most nights. This is a great game, and I'm probably going to wind up snagging it in the future.

This is just a quick update, so expect more later!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute new toy!

pc said...

YOU B@$TARDO !!!! i want a mac tooo. ... NAd yes destroy all humans is a great game!!