Monday, November 21, 2005

Nickel Tour: The Gingerdead Man (2005)

Here's the nickel tour:

Got a pizza the other day. Got two coupons for free movies. Went to Block****er.

ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE MOVIE:

The guy that killed Jeremy and your daddy, that you helped send to the electric chair, Millard Findlemeyer, has come back, from the dead to get revenge on you, inside a cookie?


Did I mention that Gary Busey plays the eponymous titular character?

ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE MOVIE:
I say we take this thing on Leno, Letterman. Do you know how much dough we can make off a talking cookie? (laughs) Dough. Cookie. Get it?


Did I mention that all the characters' names are silly? Sarah Leigh is the heroine. Amos Cadbury is the funny one. The token Latina is Julia. This movie was so bad it wasn't even as bad I wanted it to be to make more fun of it. At least it was short. I give it a "That's 71 minutes of my life I'll never get back."

No comments: